Ocapt recommends Canpar ground as the routine shipping service but provides alternatives to fit any customer need. Please feel free to add any special shipping requirements to the “Comments” section of the order.
We reserve the right to levy additional charges to remote locations or for additional services but will advise of same in advance.
Orders ship next business day or the customer will be contacted with the reason for delay.
An order confirmation will be sent when your order is placed. Please feel free to track the status of your order in Order History. Your credit card will not be processed until the order is ready to ship. We ship next business day, so please call if you have had no word in 2 business days.
Please see attached chart for applicable sales taxes.
Ocapt Returns Policy
The following outlines Ocapt's returns policy.
- Books may be returned to Ocapt if damaged in shipping. Please call or email on receipt of same.
- Books may be returned to Ocapt within 2 weeks of the purchase date on the invoice, for valid reasons, with permission. Shipping or restocking charges may apply.
- Returned books must include a copy of, or reference to, its original invoice.
- Returned books must be free from damage and in re-saleable condition.
- Shelf-worn titles are not acceptable for return.
- Books containing disks must be returned with disks intact.
- Shrink-wrapped books must be returned with shrink wrapping intact.
We stand behind our product, so please feel free to call with any issues.